Chloe Kaye

Chloe Kaye
2/18/07 to 6/4/08

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Today's newest news

Emrie will be starting physical therapy today... woo hoo... it's more like a playdate for us :) I will have to post pictures on here later. Her surgery we found out is scheduled for the first week of August to repair her intestines.

Lately I've been looking online for support group for preemies, which I know that no one can share our story, but at least they can share the experiences we are having with our baby in the NICU. I came accross the March of Dimes site that has blogs, message boards, and short stories. It's been very helpful to me. Now I just wish I could find something or some website that would help me deal with the pain of losing Chloe.

I have to pray every day for strength... and for the memories of that day to quit haunting me.

No comments: